Friday, August 31, 2012

State of the "art"

Just to update you on what I'm doing: I have decided to publish this sort of information in the form of an electronic magazine, or e-zine. My goal is to have three issues done and available by November 1. Each magazine will be about 50+ pages in length, containing articles (and lots of illustrations) about seeing, composition, line, design, movement, thought processes while shooting, creativity, and inspiration. They'll be available as downloads in PDF format.

So I've got 150 pages to create between now and November 1. I've already prepped 44. Just 106 more to go! Wish me luck!

©Carol Leigh, who is beginning to see the value of using VERY LARGE PHOTOS on her pages!  :-)

5 comments:

Linda Heinsohn said...

LUCK!!!

Unknown said...

Busy!
I hope you are planning on charging for these.

Carol Leigh said...

Yes, Jan, that's the plan. I realize that maybe my post implied I was discontinuing the blog, but definitely not ... I've got a LOT to say!

Judy said...

LUCK! You have the passion & the skill so I have no doubt you'll meet your goals. Are you taking pre-publication orders? If so, sign me up!

Carol Leigh said...

Thanks, Judy! Nope, no pre-pub orders right now. I just created page 50 this morning and want to make sure I remain on schedule before I begin taking orders. Thank you for your enthusiasm. Very much appreciated.